Jaycar are DESPERATE!

Full page ad in todays Telegraph - "Sydney's Jaycar Electronics is DESPERATE! We need the cash and we need the space"!

Carpark sale in Sydney at their old wharehouse, ends this Sunday:

All your favourite farting toys up to 80% off.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jerkoff"

** Wot no fancy de-soldering stations for 80% off ???

There is however a " Farting Electronic Keychain" for $3.95.

So now you can get a cheap fart from an old fart called GJ.

BTW

DLJ needs to get a spell checker.

A " wharehouse " = a Maori hut.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Sunday:

i went there yesterday was ripped of totally a torch that was down to $11.95 they charged at$ 25.95 charged for 3 color cubes instead of 2 over charged $30 was charged $495 for $414 as products weren't discounted at register be ware this sale is not good if you get burned like this no ph number to call to question details my ph no is 02-65591234 if you want more details regards kevin

Reply to
kowboy22

went to this sale yesterday was over chargerd buy $45 plus as prices went discounted @ register this is illegal and fair trading needs contacting watch it this sale is a scam need the money yeah rip folk of @ the register when they buy bulk my no is

02-65591234

David L. J> Full page ad in todays Telegraph - "Sydney's Jaycar Electronics is

Reply to
kowboy22