Jaycar 3.5 Digit LCD Panel Meter

Last week from Jaycar I purchased a QP5570 3.5 digit LCD panel meter. I cannot get it to operate in a common ground application. I require it to be a 200 mV voltmeter. The instructions and box that it came in say it can be used as a common ground meter but do not say how. Can anyone please assist?

Regards Glenn

Sacred Cow

Don't know if this will help:

Wayne

Worked fine for me (using the included instructions) when scaled for 20V FSD, but no good for unscaled 200mV FSD.

GL

Reply to
Graeme

Fellas,

Thanks very much for your comments and input.

Regards Glenn

Sacred Cow