Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Jayar solid state fluro starters.
- Jarod (the puppy)
October 6, 2005, 6:20 am
rate this thread
I have a two tube fluro light. Each tube is 18 watts.
The tubes are old and are the small length and smaller diamater ones.
I bought a couple of these solid state starters from Jaycar, but I
need to toggle the switch a couple of times to get them started.
The tubes are about 10 years old (at least) and the fitting is older
Thanks in advance.
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LWM2M C Language Implementation for the Small Embedded IoT Devices
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming