Jayar solid state fluro starters.

"Jarod (the puppy)"

** Likely a series connected pair.
** You need special starters for a series pair.

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Folks,

I have a two tube fluro light. Each tube is 18 watts.

The tubes are old and are the small length and smaller diamater ones.

I bought a couple of these solid state starters from Jaycar, but I need to toggle the switch a couple of times to get them started.

The tubes are about 10 years old (at least) and the fitting is older than that.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--
========
Thanks.....

Jarod
Reply to
Jarod (the puppy)

you just need 120V starters, nothing special about them just 120 instead of 240v.

Reply to
Matt2 - Amstereo

Gotta take a good opportunity like that :)

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

"mark jb"