IX0133CE data sheet for Philips KA910 ctv.

Could someone please tell me where I could find the data sheet for
IX0133CE used in Philips ctv model KA910, the chassis is Sharp 9C.

Also a data sheet for the following would be nice:-

IX0134CE

IX0135

The ctv has no sound, and I can tune but cannot store a station.
The channel number indicator only lights when a channel switch is held
in.

Thanks,
Russell Griffiths.

Re: IX0133CE data sheet for Philips KA910 ctv.

On 2 Aug 2006 23:18:18 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

I have the service manual for this chassis. Will that help?

- Franc Zabkar

Re: IX0133CE data sheet for Philips KA910 ctv.

Thanks for the reply Frank.
I do have a copy of the schematic.

If you think there is anything in the rest of the manual that may help,

it would be nice if you could scan and email me a copy.

Thanks,
Russell.

Re: IX0133CE data sheet for Philips KA910 ctv.

On 5 Aug 2006 21:29:10 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

Voltage Synthesizer pinout and short description of functions:
 http://www.users.on.net/~fzabkar/KA910/VoltSynth.JPG

Troubleshooting flowchart:
 http://www.users.on.net/~fzabkar/KA910/Tshoot1.JPG
 http://www.users.on.net/~fzabkar/KA910/Tshoot2.JPG

- Franc Zabkar

Re: IX0133CE data sheet for Philips KA910 ctv.

Thankyou Franc.

Russell.

Site Timeline