Iwatsu - great company

I recently acquired a rather nice old 100MHz Iwatsu CRO. Despite much searching I was unable to locate a schematic/service manual. I emailed Iwatsu Japan and a few days later (today) recieved a message inviting me to download the entire manual, free of charge. Gotta be happy with service like that.

Great company.

Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson

"Trevor Wilson"

** Most equipment makers & importers will supply downloads ( on pdf) of their old schematics - if you contact their service depts. That assumes that THEY actually operate one, subcontract warranty service people will do no such thing.

Hope your Iwatsu service manual is not all in Japanese - that would make it a bit * inscrutable *.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

**Nope. All English. Electronics is a universal language anyway.

Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson

"Trevor Wilson"

** ROTFL !!

Wot a typical, totally asinine remark from the TW autistic, ratbag charlatan.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It's not that bad. Providing you have the person there in front of you, a schematic is as good as a translator.

If all you have is a manual to work with, a well-written manual will still prove quite useful, but then again, a "well written" manual doesn't actually exist in real life...

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

"David L. Jerkoff "

** Go stick you head in that asinine blender

you psychotic, autistic freakoid.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison