Iwatsu - great company

I recently acquired a rather nice old 100MHz Iwatsu CRO. Despite much
searching I was unable to locate a schematic/service manual. I emailed
Iwatsu Japan and a few days later (today) recieved a message inviting me
to download the entire manual, free of charge. Gotta be happy with
service like that.

Great company.

Trevor Wilson

--

Re: Iwatsu - great company

"Trevor Wilson"

**  Most equipment makers  & importers will supply downloads ( on pdf) of
their old schematics -  if you contact their service depts.  That assumes
that  THEY  actually operate one,  subcontract warranty service people will
do no such thing.

Hope your Iwatsu service manual is not all in Japanese -   that would make
it a bit  * inscrutable *.

......   Phil

Re: Iwatsu - great company

**Nope. All English. Electronics is a universal language anyway.

Trevor Wilson

--

Re: Iwatsu - great company

"Trevor Wilson"

**   ROTFL   !!

Wot a typical, totally asinine remark from the TW autistic, ratbag
charlatan.

.......  Phil

Re: Iwatsu - great company

  It's not that bad.  Providing you have the person there in front of you, a
schematic is as good as a translator.

  If all you have is a manual to work with, a well-written manual will still
prove quite useful, but then again, a "well written" manual doesn't actually
exist in real life...

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org

Re: Iwatsu - great company

"David L. Jerkoff "

**  Go stick you head in that asinine blender

    you psychotic, autistic freakoid.

......  Phil

Site Timeline