its illegal

By now, every NSW police car should be recording what is happening in front of it.

Reply to
terryc

I don't live in Nsw , I do however own and use a cctv equipped cap

--
Reply to
atec77

"Swanny"

** You will have to come up with a real example - on u-tube etc - that breaks the law.

Cos I have never seen one.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

What system? Long term project.

Reply to
terryc

what do you mean brand name ? its chinese and bought from a wholesaler over there scan ebay as there are plenty available

--
Reply to
atec77