Is your computer safe and secure!

Ask yourself...

Is my computer performing as good as it used to (or could be)?

Are all my files and programs really safe from all the constantly changing threats out there (or from total destruction)?

Am I seriously going to pass up this chance to put all these concerns to rest once and for all...for less than the cost of a large pizza with a side of bread sticks???

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
uk1jfn