Is this the future?

I'll let you in on a secret, no one offers that fantasy product.

Read the fine print, they are selling you what you signed up for.

Reply to
terryc

I don't doubt we are tied up with the fine print, but we are charged a "supply fee" that purportedly is so that we have continuous supply.

Rheilly

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Nope, that would incurr a "continuous supply fee" on top of that.

Reply to
terryc

r.

Not really, they would have known that the majority didnt want it, they would have known what damage it would do to the country, so they were not looking after the nation, or even their electorate, they sold out an entire nations future for a handful of cash.

Reply to
kreed

So what do they want next when we buy off of them, organ donor rights ??

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Shrug, it is a totally useless poltician that just does what voters want.

Reply to
terryc

NON - posthumous organ donor rights ;)

Reply to
kreed

Redundant.

Reply to
JW

So we really are a dictatorship where all we choose is who is going to abuse us ?

Reply to
kreed