Is spaghetti still around?

All the places I've checked only seem to stock heatshrink now. Jaycar were advertising it a while ago, when I checked that was heatshrink too.

Does anyone know a source for 'real' spaghetti, ie. the cambric type?

Reply to
Bruce Varley

"Bruce Varley"

** DSE used to sell packs of assorted sizes as W4040, I still have most of one pack left.

The stuff is terribly old fashioned nowadays, but is very handy and can stand temps up to 200C.

The alternatives are PVC tubing for low temps (up to 105C) and fibreglass tubing for high temps ( up to 400C) - both very expensive by comparison.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Element14 / Farnell have fibreglass / silicon sleeving:

David

Thanks for hte tip. Some arrived today, it's good stuff.

Reply to
Bruce Varley