Is spaghetti still around?

All the places I've checked only seem to stock heatshrink now. Jaycar were
advertising it a while ago, when I checked that was heatshrink too.

Does anyone know a source for 'real' spaghetti, ie. the cambric type?

Re: Is spaghetti still around?

"Bruce Varley"

** DSE used to sell packs of assorted sizes as W4040,  I still have most of
one pack left.

The stuff is terribly old fashioned nowadays, but is very handy and can
stand temps up to 200C.

The alternatives are PVC tubing for low temps (up to 105C) and fibreglass
tubing for high temps ( up to 400C) -  both very expensive by comparison.

....  Phil

Re: Is spaghetti still around?

Element14 / Farnell have fibreglass / silicon sleeving:

http://au.element14.com/hellermann-tyton/gss1/sleeving-helaglass-1mm-25m/dp/1674264

Re: Is spaghetti still around?

http://au.element14.com/hellermann-tyton/gss1/sleeving-helaglass-1mm-25m/dp/1674264

Thanks for hte tip. Some arrived today, it's good stuff.

Site Timeline