Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Interfacing ds1307 with 16f877
May 19, 2008, 4:08 pm
rate this thread
Re: Interfacing ds1307 with 16f877
It's very difficult to do this without a 'scope. I know, I've done it.
Beg borrow or steal one and look at the timing of the waveforms you're
There's lots of code around, but to make sure you have the right port
pins, configured in the correct direction, toggling with the right
polarity at the right time, you really must have a scope, regardless
of what existing code you have.
- » Simplest processor? Minimum number of instructions?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Firefox -> Youtube leanback: a few frames, and than no change (but audio co...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group