Interesting product

Now you are talking shit. Errrr I mean sewage. ;-) Miles of pipe under most cities. Don't forget storm water. I still don't get why we build houses now with a roof then effectively install another roof (solar panels) on top to be efficient. I guess the problem is there must be a dollar in it.

The above mentioned product (I am unable to follow the link at the moment thank you Telstra) I assume is designed to be replaceable over serviceable. I am also guessing at the mentioned price they plan to flood the market.

Businesses are in business to make money.

--
:-P
Reply to

On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:02:22 GMT, Jan Panteltje put finger to keyboard and composed:

I think it's called hydroelectricity. ;-)

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Then you must live in one of the following countries...U.S.A... Liberia...Myanmar.

If you live in the US and don't work in a technical field then you are probably just ignorant of the real extent of metrification. The unit of temperature is just the lowest common denominator in the sensible (metric) units vs. silly (US/Imperial) units debate which was won a long time ago by near universal consensus. (Except for the obstinate and stupid trio of the U.S.A., Liberia and Myanmar)

"Many myths swirl around the metric system and U.S. involvement with it. Let's dispel a few. First, the relationship between the metric system and the United States dates back to the 18th century, not the

1970s. Second, all countries have either fully adopted or legally sanctioned the International System of Units, or SI, the modern form of the metric system. That includes the U.S., Liberia and Myanmar, three countries often listed as the sad-sack metric losers." >
Reply to
yaputya

Nothing like a good Euro-hand-shower, especially when you are holed up in a lonely yank hotel...........can't get no...... satisfaction etc......

When you're onto a good thing, stick to it. (or vice versa!)

Just joking!!!!!

Reply to
yaputya

:

If you don't have 30 psi, it's not worth taking a shower! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Um I think the poms are at least still partially stuck in the imperial dark-ages too.

geoff

Reply to
geoff

:
30 psi?! I guess not! The normal household water pressure is twice that. I prefer rain heads, about 10' up, though.
Reply to
krw

It says in the description:

"Electricity is generated by hydraulic mechanism"

So Jamie's probably right.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris