Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Interesting pic !
Re: Interesting pic !
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:58:52 +1100, "Phil Allison"
I searche frepatents online for "dolby sound digital projector" and
found this patent which would seem to support your view that the CCD
was two dimensional. Also searching google 1992 and CCD confirms CCD
od the order of 512K pixel were readily available at that time which
is clearly sufficient.
United States Patent 5710752
Abstract: An apparatus recovers audio information from analog
and digital motion picture film soundtracks using a single optical
sensor that senses across the widths of both soundtracks. Symbols
representing audio information in the digital soundtrack are encoded
in two dimensions and are recovered by oversampling the symbols in two
dimensions. The two-dimensional encoding of digital information can be
used with a variety of recording media; however, in one embodiment,
the symbols are carried on motion picture film between the sprocket
- » reverse cycle air conditioning heating is more efficient??
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » brownout experience...can someone help explain please?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under