info/specs on obscure TV/monitor

Does anyone have any info on a monitor badged "ChangXin 21MMM multi-media
monitor"?
I am about to try to push an arcade sRGB signal into it. It has rca A/V
ports as well as a 15 pin VGA port, so I think it will handle it, but it
would be nice to know more.

Re: info/specs on obscure TV/monitor

These days, I'd plug in into a linux system running xorg with the vga
driver and see what the log says about the monitor. you usually get a
fairly goo technical report on the monitor capabilities in the log.

--

Great advances in Debian Linux; post a bug report and get spam in three
days.

Site Timeline