Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Inductance of 820 ohm 10w wirewound
Re: Inductance of 820 ohm 10w wirewound
**I did not suggest that you try to measure inductance. I said you should
measure INDUCTIVE REACTANCE. BIG difference.
All you need to do is:
Measure the resistance.
Measure the total reactance at (say) 100kHz).
Subtract the resistance and you are left with inductive reactance.
With the inductive reactance figure, you will be able to calculate the
- » This guy seems to think cassettes are worth something.
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » X-FAB First Semiconductor Foundry to Achieve IATF-16949 Quality Certification
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming