incandescent ban

What about lighting that relies on special shapes like candles.
some chandeliers etc, cant get fluros in those shapes What about
incandescent floods and spots or do they only mean standard bulbs

Re: incandescent ban

finger to keyboard and composed:

Some industry spokespeople are already campaigning for obvious
exemptions, eg for oven and fridge lights.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: incandescent ban

Who cares about chandeliers. Their owners seem to have a bigger place
than mine. Let them get "special" higher priced lamps if it eventuates.
What sort of crazy person has chandeliers in this day and age. That
would go against the hippy image wouldn't it?

Re: incandescent ban

chandeliers dont have to be opulent monstrocities Small Spanish style
wrought iron and wood and loads of other ornamental lights that rely on
lamp shape
Owners with big houses also have rights.
Also cant use dimmers easily on fluoros
I dont think that they have thought this through
Also I heard that an american state is thinking of banning cfl's
(ecological reasons?)

Re: incandescent ban

"F Murtz"

**  Yeah  -   the glorious US state of California   !!!!!!

Otherwise known across the country as the " breakfast cereal state "  ....

Co its just bung full of    " nuts, fruits and loops  ...  "

......    Phil

Re: incandescent ban

  > ......    Phil

    Nice one, centurion. Like it, like it.

[Pinched from Monty Python's Life Of Brian]

Re: incandescent ban

The actual saying is California, the Granola state...full of fruits, nuts
and flakes.

Re: incandescent ban

  Along with the state of New Jersey, or so I read recently.

Regards,

Chas.

(To email me replace 'xxx' with tango papa golf)

Re: incandescent ban

The whole bloody country more like it ;)

Site Timeline