In search of a cheap usb A fly lead

Hello all.

I am in search of lead with an USB A plug on one end and bare wires on the
other length not very important.  I need about 10 of these.  I can get a usb
A to usb A cable for about $5 and think that just cutting it in half will be
fine.  Has anyone got other sources/ideas?

Cheers

Mike

Re: In search of a cheap usb A fly lead

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:06:48 +1000, "mikegw"
composed:

WES Components have A-A leads starting from $2.90 for 1m.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: In search of a cheap usb A fly lead

usb
be

You are unlikely to find a cheaper solution.

MrT.

Re: In search of a cheap usb A fly lead

the NewsGroups,  found courage and express out opinion in

Just buy the plugs from Jaycar.

Par.

Re: In search of a cheap usb A fly lead

Will definitely cost more than $2.50 with  1 metre of suitable cable. Not to
mention time to terminate.

Buy a 2 Metre USB A-A cable and cut in half if you want 1  Metre leads.
(obviously a 5 metre cable will give you 2 * 2.5 metre leads for a few more
$)

MrT.

Re: In search of a cheap usb A fly lead

more
You just cannot beat mass production these days.  Besides my local jaycar
must go through a pack of AA's each day running all their farting toys.  It
makes it hard to think why you went into the shop.  JR Turk seems more my
speed for tools and wire these days.

Cheers

Mike

Site Timeline