in-car "black box" video cameras - Page 2

Re: in-car "black box" video cameras

god_freee_ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...
never
no
OK kilometres then
We have meter maids here, really pretty too so there.. neeerrrr.

Al
--
I don't take sides.
It's more fun to insult everyone.

Of course, and sometimes it doesn't!

MrT.

Re: in-car "black box" video cameras

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:50:12 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio posited in:

Ok - my Tin Hat protects me from RoadRagers.
In fact I've not even seriously considering outfitting any car with an
array of cameras.

Now I'm getting to think that the driver of the POS Video equipped machine
has to be well paranoid. WELL PARANOID, I mean.

It's even possible that the Video car was so equipped because its driver
was extremely deserving of a touch-up. And knew it damm well, too.
--
Toby.
Caveat Lector

Re: in-car "black box" video cameras

Lucky, as it'd be frightfully hypocritcal of you to do so in light of your
view regarding the government doing the same thing to monitor people getting
about town :)

There's a bit of that going around.

Maybe.

Noddy.