If your project requires 24 to 65000 digital IOs : #IOTrain

#IOTrain: Lets unlimit IOs on Arduino. And with few changes on Raspberry PI

IO train provides modular approach to extend digital IOs available to Arduino. (or with some modifications to Raspberry Pi.)

http://igg.me/at/iotrain/x/4855275
 waiting for your feedback!!!!!!!!!

Re: If your project requires 24 to 65000 digital IOs : #IOTrain

there is already a lot of very cheap I2C expanders around. Example:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=i2c+expander

just wondering what the advantages are with yours.

--
Don McKenzie

All Olimex products now 30% off normal Olimex Prices.

Re: If your project requires 24 to 65000 digital IOs : #IOTrain

The "advantages" of this spammer's crap is that he gets to feed his fifteen
kids, six grandparents and half his village for another day, and be able to
afford the bus ticket so he can join in on the rape of yet another innocent
girl.

Damned Indian spammers don't know when to stop breeding, let alone spamming.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Site Timeline