If there's a wifi or wireless connection nearby is it moral to tap in and use it?

you mean this:

You can keep ignoring if you like but you would just be making a fool of yourself

Reply to
pony

pony wrote

He's right.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I said that already! but no one seems to be paying attention!

--
EnjoyDialup@hyperoz.com - You know you want to...

http://www.HyperOz.com

"Every time he tries to get me he gets himself" - Nigel Howe
Reply to
EnjoyDialup

found.

signal

Maybe no-one's thought of it, but it would be really easy to track down the signal from an interloper.....

Ken (sorry, just stirring! :-)

Reply to
Ken Taylor

you mean this:

You can keep ignoring if you like but you would just be making a fool of yourself

Reply to
pony

you miss understand. I pointed out that racing a radio signal is the easiest way to find the person a week ago!!

no one ever listens to me :'(

--
EnjoyDialup@hyperoz.com - You know you want to...

http://www.HyperOz.com

"Every time he tries to get me he gets himself" - Nigel Howe
Reply to
EnjoyDialup

tresspasser

this

you

I must have misunderstood...........

Reply to
Ken Taylor

pony wrote

He's right.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Maybe its because everyone has added you to their kill file. Maybe its because your an idiot. Do you have any ideas why no one ever listens to you? Try shutting up and put quality over quantity. :-P

Reply to
Peter

you mean this:

You can keep ignoring if you like but you would just be making a fool of yourself

Reply to
pony

Is that the same as having principles ?

I thought scrupleas was an "adult" word

Reply to
John

pony wrote

He's right.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I'm sorry, did you say something??? ;-)

Yes I know you said the same thing, but if it's any help I don't think anyone listened to me either??

Oh, and BTW - I think it may be possible to track the signal from a WiFi network.... ;-)

Reply to
Martin