If it's too good to be true....

What's the old saying:
If it's too good to be true....

What are the chances of getting 3 emails from 3 different companies at around
05:30 this morning, offering ridiculous
prices on goods?

Sure as a retailer, I get many offers from many companies, but I find this very
hard to believe. Here are just some of
the products that also offer free courier shipping:

Apple Products
Apple Iphone 5 16GB/32GB/64GB -------------$110/$120/$130
Apple Iphone 4S 16GB/32GB/64GB-------------$90/$100/$110
Apple Iphone 4 16GB/32GB/64GB--------------$70/$80/$90
Apple MacBook Pro MD318LL/A  --------------$270.00
Apple MacBook Air i5 13.3 MC965ZH/A------- $230
Apple MacBook Air 11.6 i7 MD845LL/A--------$325

Samsung Not II 32GB -----------------------$120
SAMSUNG GALAXY S III 16GB/32GB-------------$90/$100
Samsung Galaxy   S 4  16GB/32GB/64GB-------$110/$120/$130
Blackberry Z10-----------------------------$130
Blackberry bold touch 9900 ----------------$100
HTC windows phone 8X ----------------------$65
HTC one X ---------------------------------$98
HTC one S ---------------------------------$65
Samsung Galaxy Nexus gt-19250------------- $70

I kid you not, within minutes of each other:
http://www.hightechelecs.com
http://www.szfuzhuo.com
http://www.top-estore.com

Their wholesaler in common, appears to be Shenzhen baolijing electronic CO,.LTD

The prices look made up to me. Pluck a silly figure out of the air.

Comments?

Cheers Don...

========================

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: If it's too good to be true....

Yep, a dead set scam:

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hightechelecs.com
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.hightechelecs.com

Thanks for the quick feed back Mick.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: If it's too good to be true....
You made them up ?

geoff

Re: If it's too good to be true....

Pay upfront Don????

Re: If it's too good to be true....

very hard to believe. Here are just some

I ended up getting a similar offer from 8 different companies with 8 different
web sites, then multiple emails started.
As I change my email address every year, I filtered them at my server for now.

I figure a lot of people will be hit hard from this mob, either with mass emails
or by putting their hands in their
pockets. Google brings in some interesting results on the domains.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: If it's too good to be true....

Only one.

Kiss your money goodbye!

Re: If it's too good to be true....
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/australian/if-it-s-too-good-to-be-true-56753-.htm ,
Deception site! They stole from me extortion of 1000 dollars. Gave fictitious
numbers of sending goods. Goods didn't send, simply took away money. I on the
brink of suicide. I don't become soon, be they are damned. Swindlers destroyed
all I wash life.

Site Timeline