If an electron ...

is more powerful at a "FULLER" Voltage / Amperage -
then why do they "slow" down as they get bigger. Is this -
something to do with "Atmospheric Conditions?" Does the
atmosphere somehow guide electrons of high-voltage as a
"partner" in some way.

This - as I believe I read somewhere that in fact Amperage has a
"cycle" time - or rotationary fluxing or magneto - inter-coil timer of -
60 "cycles" per second - where as DC - "especially" low voltage -
is a much higher "cycle time".
I guess at 1000 magneto cycles per second - on the flat?

Note: the 1000 interests me as I am in low voltage,
Thx in advance

100hz

Re: If an electron ...

Is it just me, but does this post smack of pseudo-science (or am I being a
bit hard?)

Re: If an electron ...

<snip>  why repeat the crap

Dunno. He's a bit thick about the difference between A and D current, though

Argusy

Site Timeline