I've had neough of Doof Doof - Page 2

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Hi Michael,

thats hilarious. Obviously it was a boring job....

Cheers
Terry

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

   Forget the oysters. Pour a half pound of powdered pool chlorine into
the doors. After a few humid days the chlorine will eat the doors off
the car.  A good rain would be even better. Just don't get down wind of
it.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

ROTFLMAO! Beautiful! I'll add that to my evil repertoire :)

Cheers
Terry

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Take advice from your local council , there will be 10pm or 11pm
restrictions and methods of enforcement and monitoring , IF that fails
then get the 3 days old prawns out.

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Hi Dee

Instead of tit-4-tat, why don't you form a mobb use standover
tactics ? -- much more effective.

For a sound generator, just get a cheap 120dB alarm system
from Dick Smith and set the PIR sensor to saturate so that the
sound is always on.

Cheers

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Why buy the whole thing?
Just buy the siren and hook that up to a DC supply.

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

http://dseau.resultspage.com/search.php?sessionid43%361c5a0a6fb5d02740c0a87f9c0718&site=&w=siren

looks good to me. :-)

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

What a pity there's no such thing as an EMP gun

Your situation would be ideal for a field test

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

microwave oven guts with a DIY horn antenna. point it at a window of the
shed

Cheers
Terry

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

OK a klystron with directive antenna and what is supposed
to happen?

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

I was referring to the microwave oven guts. isn't that a klystron?

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

   Not even close. Its a "Magnetron", which is a whole 'nother beast.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Bugger up their WiFi?

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

If they have wifi , log in and wipe the mp3 collection from the hard drives

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

   No.  The idea is to create high AC voltages in the conductors and
destroy the semiconductors.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

magnetron.

it'll leap thru any tiny enclosure aperture in their electronics and
bugger it, perhaps permanently. If its a FET amp, it'll probably burst
into HF oscillation, then burst into flames.

worst case, you can cook the pricks.

Cheers
Terry

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Oooooh cannibalism in the suburbs     :)

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Politely knock on their door.  With a sledgehammer.

Fraser

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Classical music?

Old prawns in the bin sounds interesting.

Good luck.

Re: I've had neough of Doof Doof

Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" might get their attention.   8)