I need a box

G'day,
I've designed a product which fits into an enclosure from Altronics and my
customer has just ordered 6 more.  Problem is that Altronics don't have any
stock of the enclosure and won't have for another 8 weeks...I need them them
now:-<<.
It's a ABS IP65 Sealed Enclosure with clear lid (Altronics PN H-0328)
165mm*125mm.  So if anyone knows where I can get at least 5 of them please
let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
MrHerb.

Re: I need a box

"Herbie"

 ** Altronics have loads of authorised re-sellers  across Australia and
   -   all listed in the back of their catalogue.

 Start phoning them.

......  Phil

Re: I need a box

Farnell or RS may have an identical unit, worth a look.

Damn Altronics web site is down AGAIN!
Been the same the last 5 times I've tried over as many weeks.
They need to seriously fix that.

Dave.

Re: I need a box

Try this one:
http://au.farnell.com/jsp/Electrical/Polycarbonate/MULTICOMP/RP1240/displayProduct.jsp?sku11%48713

Not clear lid, but same size, maybe same manufacturer?, and they are
in stock.
They have an ABS version too, but no stock.

Dave.

Re: I need a box

If you are in WA Atkins Carlyle Electronics Components used to
carry most Altronics stuff but now they are part of Alesco I'm
not sure of the exist as electronic component suppliers or not.

--
Regards
Blue

Re: I need a box

Oops Atkins Carlyle/Alesco sold most of their automotive
supplier and similar bits to Wesfarmers and are now called
Blackwoods. Looks like the Electronic Components outlets may
have vanished all together.
--
Regards
Blue

Re: I need a box

But Blackwoods may have them try searching on enclosures at
http://www2.blackwoods.com.au
--
Regards
Blue