I love these stories: - Page 2

Re: I love these stories:
well when you consider that I now own a 1986 Corolla 4WD wagon, I am
technically in the same group :-)

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Re: I love these stories:

Lol :)

I'd say something similar myself, but the trouble & strife is hovering at
the moment and it's that time of the month. I need to be careful if I want
to keep my left ear intact :)

Noddy.

Re: I love these stories:

ya big girl, live on the edge

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Re: I love these stories:

I'm married to a Kiwi who is part Maori. You don't get much more on the edge
than that :)

Noddy.

Re: I love these stories:

FFAAARRRKKK! That explains your outlook on life. And you told us yesterday
you did your back in on a motorcycle. :>)

Roger

Re: I love these stories:

    ooh, the horror.........

Don`t be sexist...........Broads hate that.

Re: I love these stories:

FAAARK! Is your wife 20 years younger than you to still be having "that time
of the month".   ;>)

Roger

Re: I love these stories:

Jesus :)

You blokes need to let go of your wangs for a few minutes so a bit of blood
can get through to the end :)

Noddy.

Re: I love these stories:

the "Homer Simpson" effect :-)

Don Hirschberg

Re: I love these stories:

What I really wanna know now is if he's now enjoying watching his
satellite TV or not?

Or-

Get his name and number, and ring him up, telemarketer style, as an
antenna installer business...

--
http://fun.drno.de/pics/english/rooftops.jpg

Site Timeline