Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- I guess that's why we have fusible resistors
October 9, 2014, 11:30 am
rate this thread
Re: I guess that's why we have fusible resistors
** Good vid.
The difference with a similar "fusible" or "flameproof" resistor is the coating does not catch alight like to one in the vid and the track is metal film rather than carbon.
Running at about 10 times rated power, they glow red for a long time before going open.
- » Help Looking for remote controled powerboard with only one socket.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Working on a FT757GX Radio, problems problems..
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair