I guarantee you've never done this...

I was cooking mongolian lamb in my electric wok tonight when I decided
I should put away the multimeter sitting on the bench nearby so I
picked it up. Unbeknownst to me, the leads were sitting under the base
of the wok, and when they drew taut, the meter flew from my hand and
landed straight in the bubbling stew.
The meal was delicious, and the multimeter is spicier than ever.

"I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the
place."

Re: I guarantee you've never done this...

place."

It's time you tidied up either your kitchen or your workshop.

Friday

Re: I guarantee you've never done this...

place."

So what did you call it - "Chunky Lamb and Fluke Stew"?

Andy

Site Timeline