I am a student of electronics

Just wanted to say hi.
and know that I will be checking here quite a bit!

thanks
Michael

Re: I am a student of electronics

What text books are you reading ?

Graham

Re: I am a student of electronics

**  This is no school for beginners  -  buddy.

.....   Phil

Re: I am a student of electronics
Although you do have a leaning for school boys don't you philthy

Re: I am a student of electronics

I'd have said more a bending than a leaning

Re: I am a student of electronics

This is the Best place to start..

Just ignore this guy PHILLY Allison...
(He is GAY and does not know it yet.....   ROFL ..)

Its a inside joke..
But Welcome to the Newsgroup anway..

Re: I am a student of electronics

So it's not advanced toaster repairs then?
Shucks I'm soooooo disappointed. :P

Oh, and BTW, "Phil Allison" and "buddy" are an oxymoron.

Re: I am a student of electronics

Welcome!

The primary advice I'd give at this point is to take whatever dietary
supplements will grow you a thick skin ;-)

Seriously, as long as you show you've put in some effort to solve
whatever problem is at hand before posting, most of the JCOB's* here
will treat you OK.

* = Jaded Cranky Old Bastards.

Chris.

Re: I am a student of electronics

Hi Michael,

First lesson of aus.electronics -

Don't bother discussing anything with Phil Allison - if you don't believe
me, start one a see where it leads to.
Don't reveal your real name or location to him - he's raised net-stalking to
a new high.
Don't even mention the name or location of anyone you know - see above
reason.
Google "Phil Allison" for some well documented discussion on this fruit
loop.

In the meantime you will find posting and reading threads on this NG both
amusing and informative from time to time.

Cheers,
Alan

Re: I am a student of electronics
On Oct 26, 1:01 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Welcome.
Please ask questions, we always need something new to quibble about!

Dave.

Site Timeline