Hyundai HY6838 & HY-6835P CTV Schematic

Hi
Can anyone help me with schematic for these two:
Hyundai HY6838 & HY-6835P CTV Schematic.

Being cheap TV's ,isn't worth spending to much on them, a schematic =
would help greatly.

Thanks

Carlene

Re: Hyundai HY6838 & HY-6835P CTV Schematic

What is the problem with those? Generally it is not too difficult to fix =
without schematics.

Rudolf
  Hi
  Can anyone help me with schematic for these two:
  Hyundai HY6838 & HY-6835P CTV Schematic.

  Being cheap TV's ,isn't worth spending to much on them, a schematic =
would help greatly.

  Thanks

  Carlene

Re: Hyundai HY6838 & HY-6835P CTV Schematic

The 6835P has some secondary power supply problem or some thing loading =
it down (no shorts to be found). Primary was repaired and works on lamp.

The 6838 had the usually B+ caps with no go. Now looks like flag waving =
on AV, RF is ok, strange.

Have repaired these models before without CCT, but I'm now stuck with =
these two. Already invested time & money etc etc. Just trying to recoupe =
a little, without paying out more.

Carlene

  What is the problem with those? Generally it is not too difficult to =
fix without schematics.

  Rudolf
    Hi
    Can anyone help me with schematic for these two:
    Hyundai HY6838 & HY-6835P CTV Schematic.

    Being cheap TV's ,isn't worth spending to much on them, a schematic =
would help greatly.

    Thanks

    Carlene

Re: Hyundai HY6838 & HY-6835P CTV Schematic

In 6838 -- check load on secondary of FBT. In particular vertical output =
and sound IC.

Rudolf
[...]

Thanks, I'll re-check but think I have check secondary of FBT. As for =
audio, from memory it's (two Amp ic's) powered from main power supply =
via reg. But I have another look. Been on the to hard self for a while =
now. Waiting for god to intervene and fix it.
Circuit would nice.

[...]

Site Timeline