Don...

===========================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

On strike! Saw it mentioned on the news sites a few days back.

Reply to
Dennis

They are protesting the US SOPA legislation as are a bunch of other high profile web sites.

You should look at SOPA, as a web site operator, if some user uploads some copyright material to your site or even a link to a site with copyright material, they could cut your access to visa, paypal or another US based payment system among other things like forbidding Google from including you in their search results.

Reply to
keithr

Don McKenzie wrote in news:9nn90bF9v6U1 @mid.individual.net:

Just add the following to the URL and you can access the wikipedia page

?banner=none

Reply to
Geoff

Thanks Geoff,