HPM wireless doorbell x 12 rooms

HPM have a wireless door bell system D641/PILR (70M range) that is
programmable up to 6 separate stations/frequencies, however we need to have
12 separate stations/frequencies as there are 12 rooms.

Has anyone had any experience with these and has managed to get them up to
12? Or can anyone recommend another solution that could include a 12 button
keypad. Is there a 12 station wirless intercom system available - it would
also do?

Hard wiring, BTW, is out of the question.

Thanks for any help, David.

Re: HPM wireless doorbell x 12 rooms

"David"

**  The HPM site claims 8 code settings.

 You will need to find a similar product from ANOTHER maker and use it
together with the HPM.

........  Phil

Re: HPM wireless doorbell x 12 rooms

Only 6 are for frequency/stations, the other 2 for doorbell sound like "ding
dong" or whatever.

If it was that easy do you think I would be here asking about this? There is
no OTHER maker I am aware of. Clipsal certainly don't make them. Who else?

Cheers

Re: HPM wireless doorbell x 12 rooms

"David"

** You did not even try looking.

Never heard of Arlec ??

Their DC170 chime has 16 code settings.

http://www.arlec.com.au/pdfs/doorchimes_security.pdf

Took me 90 seconds on Google to find it.

Re: HPM wireless doorbell x 12 rooms

Assuming you need all 12 to be unique, then you'd have to use a 2nd brand so
they don't overlap ..

If they dont all have to be unqiue, you can have multiple on the same
channel without issue, both bells (or if you only use one) will sound when
you press either button on that channel ..

But i'm guessing you're after unqiue ..