Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- HPM wireless doorbell x 12 rooms
October 21, 2005, 5:27 am
rate this thread
HPM have a wireless door bell system D641/PILR (70M range) that is
programmable up to 6 separate stations/frequencies, however we need to have
12 separate stations/frequencies as there are 12 rooms.
Has anyone had any experience with these and has managed to get them up to
12? Or can anyone recommend another solution that could include a 12 button
keypad. Is there a 12 station wirless intercom system available - it would
Hard wiring, BTW, is out of the question.
Thanks for any help, David.
Re: HPM wireless doorbell x 12 rooms
Assuming you need all 12 to be unique, then you'd have to use a 2nd brand so
they don't overlap ..
If they dont all have to be unqiue, you can have multiple on the same
channel without issue, both bells (or if you only use one) will sound when
you press either button on that channel ..
But i'm guessing you're after unqiue ..
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Tool zum visualisieren von Daten (RS232) OpenSource
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)