HP6813B - looking for some roms ?

This is an AC source analyser, I have the HP6813A and looking for the HP6813B roms to upgrade mine since the upgrade kit 14813A is no longer available from Agilent, well it wasnt available from around 2000 but I only just found out last week :(

I hear there are a couple of obsolete HP6813B in Aust, looking for someone that could send me a copy of the roms ?

email: snipped-for-privacy@niche.iinet.net.au

--
Regards
Mike