HP Selling New PCs with Windows 7 Again

Have you been thinking about buying a new computer, but you can?t stand the idea of dealing with Windows 8 and its lack
of a true Start menu? Apparently, you?re not alone and the PC companies are hearing your cries, starting with the folks
at HP.

Read more at
http://www.megatechnews.com/hp-selling-new-pcs-windows-7/

--
Don McKenzie

All Olimex products now 30%+ off normal Olimex Prices.

Re: HP Selling New PCs with Windows 7 Again

It should really come as no big surprise; given the penetration of Windows 8
into the corporate sector (the main income source for the likes of HP and
Dell) is far lower than even Vista, they were really beginning to hurt with
their main source of income drying up.

Altogether, this is a _very_ good thing.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: HP Selling New PCs with Windows 7 Again

Since some follow ups appear to also assume Windows 7 PCs are rare I
thought I should post the UPDATE/CORRECTION that is appended to your
source.

Re: HP Selling New PCs with Windows 7 Again

It's going round. Just bought a new Lenovo with Win7 pro, plus a licence for
Win8 (which went straight in the bin, figuratively).

Site Timeline