How To Set Time On Spy Clock DVR

How To Adjust Spy Clock DVR Time/Date:

The time and date of your alarm clock DVR can be configured by the
following steps.
1 - Install the driver "SPCA1520_V1200_WHQL.exe" in the included CD.

 _Note_, it will be necessary to move "SPCA1520_V1200_WHQL.exe" onto
the computer from the CD, otherwise there is a run-time error.

2 - Turn off the camera and take out the microSD card, then connect
the clock to the PC via the mini USB cable. Once the drivers have been
installed, you will be able to use the clock in Webcam mode.

3 - Run "SyncTime.exe" then click "Synchronization". Now the
recordings will show the same time as your PC.

I'm posting this because I found the instructions supplied with my spy
clock DVR were rather inadequate.

I hope this might help somebody else avoid some trouble.

Ross

Re: How To Set Time On Spy Clock DVR
vineri, 31 ianuarie 2014, 08:03:04 UTC+2, RMD a scris:
THANKS YOU

Re: How To Set Time On Spy Clock DVR

do you know how to increase recording time over the 20m?

Site Timeline