How to make a remote control detonator

I need to make a remote control detonator .
Anybody could give me schematics that work?

Arturo Magidin, sans .sig

Re: How to make a remote control detonator

Martyrs don't need RC, just use a PB switch.

Re: How to make a remote control detonator

Technically any of;

1) a long piece of string, or
2) a switch and a long piece of wire, or
3) two pcs connected by a wireless network.

meet your specs.

You might like to be more specific.
What explosive material are you using
what are its "ignition" requirements
what structures abound
material of the structures
line of sight, or out of sight
etc

Re: How to make a remote control detonator

And what is your nationality so we know whether to help or hinder.

Re: How to make a remote control detonator

Besides, why would one want to detonate a remote control ?? (Just thought
I'd help feed the troll)

Rheilly P

Re: How to make a remote control detonator

   Have you looked at the crap on TV lately?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Re: How to make a remote control detonator

Sort of depends, find someone expendable :o)

Site Timeline