Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- How to make a remote control detonator
January 23, 2009, 3:14 am
rate this thread
Re: How to make a remote control detonator
Technically any of;
1) a long piece of string, or
2) a switch and a long piece of wire, or
3) two pcs connected by a wireless network.
meet your specs.
You might like to be more specific.
What explosive material are you using
what are its "ignition" requirements
what structures abound
material of the structures
line of sight, or out of sight
- Michael A. Terrell
January 25, 2009, 8:42 am
- » OT: Incorrect Energy Australia TOU bill calculation
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Source-Folger mit bip. Trans. und Bootstrapping zur E ingangsimpedanzerhöhung
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)