How to make a remote control detonator

I need to make a remote control detonator . Anybody could give me schematics that work?

Arturo Magidin, sans .sig

Reply to
arturo.magidin

Martyrs don't need RC, just use a PB switch.

Reply to
K Ludger

Technically any of;

1) a long piece of string, or 2) a switch and a long piece of wire, or 3) two pcs connected by a wireless network.

meet your specs.

You might like to be more specific. What explosive material are you using what are its "ignition" requirements what structures abound material of the structures line of sight, or out of sight etc

Reply to
terryc

And what is your nationality so we know whether to help or hinder.

Reply to
John G.

Besides, why would one want to detonate a remote control ?? (Just thought I'd help feed the troll)

Rheilly P

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Sort of depends, find someone expendable :o)

Reply to
Blacklisted email address

Have you looked at the crap on TV lately?

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell