How to locate the distributors of relay, relay socket, and switches?

Hello all,

My name is Tony Chiu. My company Xiamen Hongfa Sales Co., Ltd is a
manufacturer and exporter of relay, relay socket, push button switch,
rocker switches. We've gained great sucess in China and planning to
expend our business worldwidely. Anyone can give me some ideas as how
to locate the distributors or agents?

Nice day!

Re: How to locate the distributors of relay, relay socket, and switches?

I suggest Arlin in Melbourne, they sell similar stuff already, a
family company and good agent.

Arlin. 35 Nerissa Gr Oak Park VIC 3046 AUSTRALIA.

phone: (03) 93060033.

Re: How to locate the distributors of relay, relay socket, and switches?

On 5D4%C211C8%D5, C9%CFCE%E76CA%B158B7%D6, Geoff C <notintereste...@s=

Thanks for your kind help. You are an angel!

Site Timeline