How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:
http://www.dontronics.com/!.jpg

Cheers Don...
:-)

--
Don McKenzie

Re: How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

Boards:http://www.dontronics-shop.com/sparkfun-electronics.html

OR...   How we will be living in future if these greenie bastards
arent stopped.

Re: How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

It is already 15:46, so you have already done so.

Re: How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

Well it worked for the flying doctor. :)

Re: How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

Fantastic!
My Toshie Notebook has a 90W power supply. I'd say that is a
peak to allow for charging the battery and doing hard work
at the same time. Normal operation at a guess I'd say would
be about 50W.
so according to
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calories.php?WeightPounds=&WeightKg10%5&exertype=gym&minutes30%&highcal=0&order=NAME
50W stationary cycling is considered very light exercise,
100W is light exercise.
So I could use my computer and get a bit of healthy exercise
at the same time.
Hmmm... Might need to rig me up a generator LOL.

What is the difference between a duck?

Re: How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

the thought occurs, will you be able to type and peddle at the same
time, or will you in fact need a preferred personal peddle person?
(AKA PPPP)

Can you get down from an Elephant?
:-)

Cheers Don...