How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

How to greatly extend Netbook battery time:

Cheers Don... :-)

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Breakout, Prototype, Development, & Robotics Boards:

Don McKenzie

Boards:

OR... How we will be living in future if these greenie bastards arent stopped.

Reply to
kreed

It is already 15:46, so you have already done so.

Reply to
terryc

Well it worked for the flying doctor. :)

Reply to
keithr

Fantastic! My Toshie Notebook has a 90W power supply. I'd say that is a peak to allow for charging the battery and doing hard work at the same time. Normal operation at a guess I'd say would be about 50W. so according to

50W stationary cycling is considered very light exercise, 100W is light exercise. So I could use my computer and get a bit of healthy exercise at the same time. Hmmm... Might need to rig me up a generator LOL.
--
What is the difference between a duck?
Reply to

the thought occurs, will you be able to type and peddle at the same time, or will you in fact need a preferred personal peddle person? (AKA PPPP)

Can you get down from an Elephant? :-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

Breakout, Prototype, Development, & Robotics Boards:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/sparkfun-electronics.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie