How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

"Bazil"

** Bazil - you are person of rare insight.

......... regards, Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

With the quick application of Ockham's Razor: "Bazil" = "Phil Allison"

Reply to
Poxy

Try one of these:

swanny

by

Cool! But I have found that Mindstorm Vision Command was out of market already. Few months back I went to Lego's sales website, but didn't see it.

Reply to
Sea Squid

Rule number one when buying property. Do some research on the locality !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

as are you dude,

TC,

BB

Reply to
Bazil

"Pooh Bear"

** Better figure out how many weeks there are in a year first - d*****ad. 55 is just a bit over the odds.

............ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Yes I did. I thought it was misguided, naive and clearly written with a lack of knowledge of it's subject matter.

Mike Harding

Reply to
Mike Harding

"Caliban"

** So you are an evil Nazi pig as well.
** ROTFLMAO !!!

We really found out what a pathetic POS "Caliban" is.

............... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

What's this "we" business? You hearing voices Pill?

Reply to
Caliban

Reply to
Wilfred Kazoks

LMAO !

Never heard of a joke sunshine ! Nothing like laying a trap for plonkers. Creased me up rotten. It truly brought tears of laughter to my eyes.

< chuckle > that was a good one ! Only wish I came up with similar posts more often.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Much is explained by this acknowledgement.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

** What a pathetic Pommy Turd's excuse - took him ages to think it up as well.

Sounds like the date code for wk 55 of 1980 to me.

Graham

-----------------------------------

.............. Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

as

equipment

Or it could be day 55 of the 19th month 1980 Joe :-)

Reply to
valiumboy

do

me

Have you ever posted to aus.radio.broadcasting?

Reply to
Steven

weekend.

rifle

find

I'd hate to think what you all do on the motorways. You must realize that those of us in America who took all the flak from Australians over our political and military choices can now safely assume the Australian mental health industry took some hush money sometime after they discovered lithium. It's embarrassing to look at this, as you make the best of our trolls look like complete and hopeless punters! Smile, you're on Idiot Camera 4000 miles away...

Reply to
Steven

hey phil instead of blowin fuses why dont u try blowing yaself ????

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
mark krawczuk

What a silly little prat you are...