How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes? - Page 4

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

When I first bought my townhouse, I thought the huge park behind was
good.

A device installed on my kid's 4wheeler, which contains a digcam censor,
a powerful uP with some field programmable gate array chips, an air rifle
which can shoot a plastic bullet 200 meters, plus some sensors yet to find
out. My electronics will detect the speed, direction and height of the
plane, determine the firing angle and time of my rifle and fire.

What are the algorithms to calculate the speed, direction and height of the
plane?

Any new ideas are also welcome.

**** Where are you located,I'm sure the local police will be VERY interested
in your illegal rifle!!

Or are you just an insignificant troll?

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

"Brian Goldsmith"

**  Like all anonymous Hotmail pukes  -  the Cretinous Cephalopod lives
right on on the edge of the Twilight Zone.

 **  Likely just as fake as the rest of his asinine troll.

..........    Phil

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

  Well that area IS somthing you actually have a clue about ...
  its perfectly legal you dickbreath

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

interested

Just making some physics study here so don't be serious.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

speed,

My air defence system is on a fixed platform now, with campass mounted on
the rotating
camera to see its direction.

I was aware that from the shape of the plane I can google and identify the
model, from the
model I can find out the dimension, and together with focal length I can
calculate the distance
from the camera. With the angle and orientation of my camera, I can
calculate the angel of the
plane with respect to the ground, and the direction it flies, plus the
height.

Is this a good plan?

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

(chuckles)

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

With your spelling you'll be Googling for a mighty long time.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

of the
weekend.
censor,
rifle
find
the
of the

Take'em on in the air!
http://www.bvmjets.com/JetKits/f16turb.htm
http://home.wanadoo.nl/f.raaijmakers/Jetpower2004/index.htm
http://www.kyle.com.au/kyle_jet_pictures/kyle_jet_pics.htm

A few choice modifications and an extra button or two on your remote
control might be fun. One of these switch covers would be nice:
http://www1.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=ST0578

Dave :)

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Or an Aegis system made out of Lego and Cyberslam missiles...

http://jpbrown.i8.com/aegis.html

neat...   8-O

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

This is getting better all the time.Most impressed with the air defence
system idea incorporating the glue filled watergun and the cotton wires.
I love this bit  "With the angle and orientation of my camera, I can
calculate the angel of the
plane with respect to the ground, and the direction it flies, plus the
height."
If thats the case you wont be able to shoot them down.They are protected by
god.
Now you are getting into some seally serious stuff.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Try one of these:

http://www.mbda.net/site/FO/scripts/siteFO_contenu.php?lang=EN&noeu_id88 %

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

by

Cool!
But I have found that Mindstorm Vision Command was out of market already.
Few months back I went to Lego's sales website, but didn't see it.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Much is explained by this acknowledgement.

Graham

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Rule number one when buying property. Do some research on the locality !

Graham

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

"Pooh Bear"

**   Better figure out how many weeks there are in a year first  -
dickhead.

      55 is just a bit over the odds.

............  Phil

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

LMAO !

Never heard of a joke sunshine ! Nothing like laying a trap for plonkers.
Creased me up rotten. It truly brought tears of laughter to my eyes.

< chuckle > that was a good one ! Only wish I came up with similar posts more
often.

Graham

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

"Pooh Bear"

**  What a pathetic Pommy Turd's excuse -   took him ages to think it up as
well.

Sounds like the date code for wk 55 of 1980 to me.

Graham

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

as
equipment
Or it could be day 55 of the 19th month 1980
Joe :-)

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

What a silly little prat you are...

Site Timeline