How the bastards do it - Page 7

Re: How the bastards do it
Nuh.  The Jones bitch is so far below "white trash" even the maggots
look down on him.

    Cheers,
        Gary    B-)

--
When men talk to their friends, they insult each other.
They don't  really mean it.

Thanks for showing everybody your wondrous logic LOL

Re: How the bastards do it

**Just the facts. Jones' demographic is the 'white trash' segment of
Australian society. People who have no ability to think critically.
Science is not something they understand.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

I have only heard about Jones on occasion as I'm not a
Sydneysider. From what I know about him he is probably an
idiot. But I am interested in the climate debate in a wider
sense than his input, since the outcomes affect everyone with
energy bills.

Re: How the bastards do it

Over the years, the place I have seen most of this "trash" is
in environmental and green movements and protests by these
nutcase movements.

And that is the bottom line.  Our entire life and society is based
on cheap energy. Take that away and we are gone......

Re: How the bastards do it

Just so that you understand that "white trash" is just a label applied
bycertain segments and that a lot of Lame Bones audience has a wide
variety of skin colurs.

not just restricted to "white trash" either

Hmm, but you think it is "just facts" and do not look at it critically.

Re: How the bastards do it

**Of course.

**But mostly is.

**I note that you have yet to present any science to support your view.

Good to see that you've stopped criticising my typos. Glass houses,
stones and all that sort of thing.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

I'm not going to do the Dr Who* approach and suggest you get them to
move the gravity beam a nudge, but cut to the chase and let you work it
out "the ground has shifted underneath you and this point isn't about
your AJ fetish".

Get over it. It would be a total waste of my time.

Lol, a one time clanger and the traditional tug to tradition and you
thnk it means something.

*channel surfing last night and caught the end where the gravity beam
was sucking up the earthling stooge to just enough height to drop them
from a great height.

Re: How the bastards do it

Now I know what makes Trevor hot under the collar about Jones, he is
giving voice to opposing views which his mob does not seem to like.
just watch the reply, Carter is a charlatan etc.

Re: How the bastards do it

**Carter is an exellent marine geologist. He is not a climatologist.
Carter is paid by Exxon.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Interesting, you are saying that that is a bad thing (if it is even true)
, but its quite ok for CSIRO and governments to be paid by big banking firms ?"

Re: How the bastards do it
Seems the hypocrisy aint one sided

--

Re: How the bastards do it

**It's neither good nor bad. Carter is very well qualified to speak
about marine geology. He is NOT qualified to speak about climatology. He
speaks about climatology, because he is paid (by Exxon and others) to do
so).

**CSIRO is largely funded by government. That includes the Howard/Abbott
government. I will remind you, once more: John Howard and Tony Abbott
were/are AGW deniers. All whilst they signed the paycheques to the
scientists at CSIRO, who were telling them that they were completely
wrong. Good scientists do that: The cite the data, not opinion. Carter
cites an uninformed opinion about climatology. IF CSIRO accepts SOME
money from "big banking firms", then they are probably doing so because
the research they happen to be involved in is worth investing in.

I will ask you once more:

Why was CSIRO reporting that AGW was a serious problem, whilst being
paid by the Howard (AGW denying) government?

Care to explain?

I will follow-up by asking: Why do you place your faith in a serial liar
like Alan jones, rather than real scientists? Are you completely
deluded, or just a fool?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Ahh - good. Now we are getting somewhere, so the "warmist science mongers" =
have a vested interest, since the gov stands to pull in billions
of our money, and put more controls on our lives, without our individual co=
nsent, that would make a very good reason not to allow dissent amongst thes=
e 'scientists'.

As for political parties, its not relevant, as behind the scenes they are c=
ontrolled by the same groups, who the politicians follow, in a sort of "goo=
d cop, bad cop" way in order to convince the gullible public that they do h=
ave a way to change REAL things.

Besides, if you remember rightly, Howard towards the end of his power was p=
romising to bring in some "warmist" AGW scheme if re-elected, and even thou=
gh Abbot is quite correct in saying that AGW is rubbish, you have said your=
self he still plans to bring in another scheme that will cost even more. =
20%

In other words still supporting warmist theory, but through the backdoor  -=
 again to screw over the public. - if what you say is true.20%

So in other words you answered your own question on that one.

See above.  Note also that Howard was put in his box for telling the truth,=
 and the main reason he was made to lose office was because at the time onl=
y a relatively small portion of the public was fully awake to AGW being a f=
raud.  He tried to pretend to turn at the end but was too late.  Now the ma=
jority knows, but it is too late.

What about Julia Gillard ?  Is she not a serial liar, so much so that
lying has virtually become her trademark in the eyes of the public ?

I think you are talking about yourself Trevor.  Governments and government =
agencies traditionally hold the gold medal for being serial liars, and caus=
ing more death and suffering than any other group I can think of. (Maybe we=
 should call it Democricide?). I wouldn't trust them an inch if we are goin=
g to start talking about "lying" and deception.20%

What Jones guest says on that particular interview, it makes sense. 20%

I don't know what his other programs are about, but this particular
program I don't see what the problem is with it.20%

Re: How the bastards do it
Now I know what makes Trevor hot under the collar about Jones, he is

**Again, you ignore the points I made. I will re-state:

Whilst Abbott and Howard were running this country, they paid the
scientists at CSIRO. Even though Howard and Abbott denied AGW, the CSIRO
told them that they were wrong.

**That may be so, but the scientists have been stating the same thing
for decades.

**Indeed.

**Correct.

**We're screwed either way. Doing something to reduce CO2 emissions will
cost money. Doing nothing will cost future generations FAR more money.

**You have failed to answer. You claim that the scientists state
whatever they're told to state. Howard and Abbott claimed that AGW was
bullshit. The scientists stated that they were wrong.

   Note also that Howard was put in his box for telling the

**What "fruad"? State your science to prove AGW theory is wrong.

   He tried to pretend to turn at the end

**The majority are idiots. They (and you) understand precious little
about science.

**She is a lawyer and a politician. I do not listen to here about
matters other than politics or law. She is NOT a climatologist. I listen
to climatologists about climatology.

   Is she not a serial liar, so much so

**I will ask you again:

Why do you place your faith in serial liars like Alan Jones, Tony Abbott
and George Pell in matters of climatology? Why do you not listen to
CLIMATOLOGISTS?

**Huh? You call me deluded, because I listen to scientists, rather than
politicians, talk-back radio hosts and religious leaders about matters
relating to climatology?

   Governments and

**Really? How many people have been murdered by the Australian
governments? How many people have been murdered by CSIRO scientists?

  (Maybe we should call it Democricide?). I

**Carter is a marine geologist. Smart guy. If I want to know about
marine geology, he would be the first guy I'd ask.

**Carter is a marine geologist. He is paid by Exxon.

Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

**Of course you do. Like Jones, you are scientifically illiterate. Jones
is a proven, serial liar.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

He is the announcer, I particularly liked his guest, who happened to be a
scientist, and one telling truth.

Re: How the bastards do it
scientist,

**A marine geologist.

  and one telling truth.

**How would you know? You know zero about climatology.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

scientist,

Just what does it take to be a climatologist or climate scientist anyway, Trev???
Obviously being a marine geologist is just not good enough, eh?
What about an oceanographer ?
Or a hydrologist ?
Maybe an agricultural scientist is too far from climatology?
A marine scientist - sounds a bit too much like a marine geologist, eh

CSIRO scientists with such qualifications seem to be acceptable for the
IPCC......what have you got against marine geologists ?
http://www.csiro.au/Outcomes/Climate/CSIRO-scientists-and-climate-change-knowledge.aspx

Re: How the bastards do it
scientist,
Trev???

**A career spent studying the climate. As opposed to a lifetime spent
studying religion, politics, teaching young school boys, half-naked
footballers and marine geology.

**Duh.

**What about an oceanographer?

**What about a hydrologist?

**Very likely.

**Nope. A marine geologist is a marine geologist.

IPCC......what have you got against marine geologists ?

**Nothing at all. If I want to know about marine geology, I'll certainly
refer to a marine geologist. If I want to know about climatology, I'll
refer to a climatologist.

http://www.csiro.au/Outcomes/Climate/CSIRO-scientists-and-climate-change-knowledge.aspx

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au