How the bastards do it - Page 5

Re: How the bastards do it

**Indeed. ALL I have is the overwhelming and utterly irrefutable bulk of
good, solid science. You, OTOH, have all those politicians, talk-back
radio hosts and religious nutters. Those guys always tell the truth.

NOT!

Yikes!

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

I don't listen to Alan Jones, he is not broadcast where I live. We don't ha=
ve a radio or TV at the workplace. If it really turns you on, I will try an=
d download some of his stuff if possible and give an opinion.

Politicians, I think they are a crock of shit, especially Julia Gillard
I doubt very much that Im alone or in the minority in that opinion.  I woul=
d not take them at their word, Gillard has proven this in spades to the pub=
lic in the last 2 years.

I practially never watch TV (unless Im in someone else's place, or a public=
 place where it is on and I cannot avoid it, I usually don't listen to radi=
o unless under the circumstances above. These days I prefer silence, rather=
 than listening to people trying to sell me crap I don't need, and music th=
at seems such rubbish these days.

As for Abbott I can't stand the man, but am faced with little choice but to=
 vote for him, as we need to be rid of this carbon tax, and Gillard especia=
lly if Australia is to get anywhere. For alternatives  Labor and greens are=
 out, and after seeing Oakshott, wilkie et al sell us out, and shit all ove=
r public opinion on carbon, I wouldnt trust independents, so who do I vote =
for ?  Tell me that.

As for the papers, same. They are useless for real info

I do not listen to Pell, I would not know who he was even if I saw him on T=
V.20%

Re: How the bastards do it
a radio or TV at the workplace. If it really turns you on, I will try and
download some of his stuff if possible and give an opinion.
not take them at their word, Gillard has proven this in spades to the public in
the last 2 years.
place where it is on and I cannot avoid it, I usually don't listen to radio
unless under the circumstances above. These days I prefer silence, rather than
listening to people trying to sell me crap I don't need, and music that seems
such rubbish these days.
vote for him, as we need to be rid of this carbon tax, and Gillard especially if
Australia is to get anywhere. For alternatives  Labor and greens are out, and
after seeing Oakshott, wilkie et al sell us out, and shit all over public
opinion on carbon, I wouldnt trust independents, so who do I vote for ?  Tell me
that.
The shooters party.

Re: How the bastards do it
write:

You are wasting your time responding to the bot who just sprounts
unscientific dogma.

Re: How the bastards do it

**You're right. I shouldn't waste my time with you idiots. Even those
who dwell on typos, whilst committing their very own typos. Hypocritical
idiots.

How about presenting some science to back your claims, that the
following organisations are all wrong?

CSIRO
The Australian Academy of Science
BoM
NASA
The US EPA
The US National Academy of Sciences
American Meteorological Society
IPCC
The UK Met
The European Academy of Sciences and Arts
The Royal Society of New Zealand
The Royal Society of the UK
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Chemical Society
American Institute of Physics
American Physical Society
Australian Institute of Physics
European Physical Society
European Foundation
Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies

We're waiting.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Really?

How many of you are there?

Re: How the bastards do it

**Everyone reading this thread.

Let's see your science.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it
  show me your and I will show you mine

  something you have tried to practise a long time without success
  moving the goal posts still makes you wrong tweva you cockspank

--

Re: How the bastards do it

**Points:

* You have nothing to show. You are a complete moron.
* You would not understand anything I could show you.

**Still no science, I note.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

LOL - it would be very interesting to compare how well he had done in life
to those with higher education.  You know, finances, family, business and
ability to look after them.  I would bet he would have done better than average
than  the "educated idiot"

Re: How the bastards do it
average than  the "educated idiot"

**Irrelevant to the present discussion. atec77 is a moron. That much is
obvious to all of us. Yet he becomes involved in discussions that he
cannot possibly comprehend. You appear to be in a similar position. You
fail to supply any peer-reveiwed evidence to support your claims.

Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

**Then prove it. Cite your peer-reviewed evidence.

  all the people you mentioned are not experts in the field and

**Cite your evidence.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Yep, it means a lot of people think maccy Ds sell food.

Nope. The data analised might go back that far, but the data collection
them was simply about learning to record and work out what was going on
in a general sense.

The data is very refrutable. It is correlation based, rather than
causality based.

Re: How the bastards do it

**Incorrect. Experimental data conclusively proves the link.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

ROFL. Sums your religious scientific diatribe up beautifully. There is
scientific data and then there is dammed scientific data and "throw that
one away it doesn't match the data we need" data.

Hint in the 101 class. Look up "scientific management"

Re: How the bastards do it

**It's not religion. That's for idiots who undestand nothing about
science. OTOH, here are some experiments I located in about 5 minutes:

http://www.espere.net/Unitedkingdom/water/uk_watexpgreenhouse.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPRd5GT0v0I

http://mythbustersresults.com/young-scientists-special

  There is

**Sure. And yet, despite my continued references to real science, you
have managed to present nothing, except a typo (whilst, I might add,
inserting your own typo in the same post!).

**Thus far, you've demonstrated ZERO abilty to comprehend science. You
present no science to back your religious claims. Nothing. Not a single
shred of evidence. Why should anyone pay attention to you?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Lol, Science is a method, not facts.

Re: How the bastards do it

OTOH, here are some experiments I located in about 5

Quote from above link "
C1 The left hand side glass vessel is filled with pure carbon dioxide.
C2 The right hand side vessel is filled with normal air containing only about
0,037% of carbon dioxide. Therefore the absorbing
effect of CO2 is by far stronger in the left vessel and the capability to act as
greenhouse gas can be estimated through this
experimental setup. "

Now how can you get any sensible result when comparing C1 and C2 when the
difference in CO2 concentration is 2,702 ????
What relevance does that have to the projected changes in CO2 in the atmosphere ?

These two links are about the same 'experiment' done by mythbusters.
The first question is what were the actual levels of CO2 and methane ????
It is not mentioned in the video, only that they could measure accurately.

The second link also contains this criticism of the experiment:

"HoosierHawk says:
The greenhouse experiment was very poorly designed, it was similiar to the
"greenhouse in a bottle" experiments, two important
controls are missing. 1st the glass used must be be transparent to all
wavelengths of radiated light (IR) to avoid heating the
glass, which leads conductive heating of the interior (heavy gases are more
effective at conductive transfer). 2nd and more
important, the containers can't be sealed, there needs to be a pressure relief
valve to maintain constant pressure. Because CO2 and
methane are much heavier than air, the same temp will result in a higher
pressure within the vessel. The higher pressure results in
compression heating via the ideal gas law PV=nrT. The increase in temp is
primarily due to the pressure rather than the IR
absorbtion of the gases. That said, CO2 and Methane do absorb IR, but the
experiment drastically distorts the effect."

All of the CO2-in-a-bottle type experiments are so divorced from reality that
they are useless.

Re: How the bastards do it

You don't and never have provided any real proof.  You also don't listen

Re: How the bastards do it

You are 100% right about TW being deluded and AGW being a giant scam, but y=
ou are wasting time trying to reason with Trevor. We have been through this=
 before. Trevor is very delusional about this subject and has solid belief =
in this AGW rubbish.  You won't convince him otherwise.  He worships rubbis=
h like this, with a passion that makes the pope look like an atheist and wi=
ll repeatedly throw discredited sources at you over and over again, not to =
mention irrelevence like religion. (ironically he shows all the hallmarks o=
f  a religious believer when it comes to the subject of AGW). I guess this =
is because christian principles are based on a couple of things like "not l=
ying, not bearing false witness, and not stealing".  Warmists promote all 3=
 of these things. 20%

Site Timeline