How the bastards do it - Page 4

Re: How the bastards do it

**Not at all. Wikipedia can offer some very impressive information
though. Feel free to provide your information that disproves my source.
I'll wait.

**Nonetheless, the cost is rapidly falling. Just as the quality is
improving. Disregarding Chinese PV cells is not unlike disregarding
Japanese electronics and automobiles back in the 1960s.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Yep, any fool can post stuff.

Where are the new factories that will continue this price drop?
Where is the "free market" economics that fuels the demand?

Re: How the bastards do it

When they get it to produce power at night, it might make a difference ;)

Re: How the bastards do it

**Fortunately, that problem has already been dealt with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_thermal_power

--

china builds world largest UPS  http://tinyurl.com/7u9s9w5
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-01/china-builds-worlds-largest-battery-36-megawatt-hour-behemoth

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

---

Re: How the bastards do it

**Bullshit. I ONLY listen to the evidence. And the evidence is
overwhelming.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

**Cite your science that shows how the model is flawed.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

I am not about to start educating you in basic science, let alone
modelling fluid dynamics.

Re: How the bastards do it

**In accept your inability to present your science.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

I hope your science is better than your grammar. but given your totl
rabid regurigitation I doubt it. Bye.

Re: How the bastards do it

**LOL! Your hideous spelling is duly noted, dickhead.

Your inability to present your evidence is duly noted. I, therefore,
note that you are just another pitiful liar.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

                                                                   ---

Every spelling flame...

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

---

Re: How the bastards do it

**Yeah, the irony. I thought I pick every post he made a blunder in, but
then I realised it was all of them. I'll let him wallow in his own
hypocrisy.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

It's traditional.

Re: How the bastards do it

**No. It's pedantic hypocrisy.

BTW: I will cease reminding you of your hypocrisy as soon as you
acknowledge it.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Not in this case, as I explained, I do not "slavishly listen" to the
above mentioned, so that statement is not fact.

Re: How the bastards do it

**Well, you're not listening to science, logic and reason. You're
certainly listening to the same idiots that Abbott, Pell and Jones
listen to. And they're not scientists.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

You don't, you quote paid off shill organisations, that will manufacture wh=
atever results their paymasters tell them too. Anyone who doesn't toe the l=
ine......  Well the first post in this thread shows what happens to them...=
.until the time comes that there are too many of them to sack them all.

Enjoy your emperor's new clothes.  Thankfully there isn't webcam functional=
ity on Usenet.

Re: How the bastards do it

**Then you need to provide proof of that claim. In your proof, you need
to explain how the following organisations were issuing clear warnings
of AGW during the government of George W Bush:

NASA
The US EPA
The American Academy of Sciences

I should remind you, at this point, that George W Bush and his cronies
were vehement deniers of AGW and rabid supporters of big oil. They also
substantially or entirely funded these organisations.

Additionally, you need to provide explain how the following
organisations were issuing clear and unequivocal warnings about AGW,
during the Howard/Abbott government in Australia:

BoM
CSIRO
The Australian Academy of Science

I remind you that Howard and Abbott are/were consistent AGW deniers and
either fully or partially funded the above organisations.

It seems that scientists are either stupid (for insulting their
paymasters) or just plain dedicated and honest.

  Anyone

**Does it? How do you know what happened to Drapela? Do you have
evidence? Or are you just basing your claims on heresay? I don't know
why Drapela was fired. He may have been sexually abusing his students.
Or even the dean's daughter. If you can present some evidence to prove
that he was fired for his idiotic, unscientific ideas, then present it.

....until the time comes that there are too

**The you need to explain why the guys at BoM and CSIRO were not sacked
during the Howard/Abbott regime.

**Here's an idea: Why don't you learn some science? Clearly, you have no
idea of what scientists do, how they work, nor anything else about their
lives.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

Its all he has.  There is nothing else he can say, Note the repetition.

Site Timeline