How the bastards do it - Page 2

Re: How the bastards do it

**"populist lies"? Are you insane? Or just stupid? I recognise that your
understanding of science is minimal, but now you are just displaying
extreme ignorance. However, I'll play your game. YOU explain why this
planet has undergone an exceptionally rapid warming (faster than at any
time in the past 600,000 years). You also need to explain how a 35%
increase in CO2, since the dawn of the industrial revolution, was not
responsible for the warming. You also need to explain how people like
Fourier, who predicted the warming more than 150 years ago, got it
wrong. Given your lack of education, you should understand that Fourier
gave us a branch of mathematics that is utterly pivotal to electronics.
Fourier was one smart dude. And one who was shown to be correct. You
also need to explain how these predictions:

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2012/04/evaluating-a-1981-temperature-projection /

Got it so right.

It's science. Something you have no understanding of. Sadly.

**What "reality" would that be?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

While I think we all agree that mathematics is a true science, and an excel=
lent
and important foundation of our lives we also need to look at how mathemati=
cs has been abused over time to commit all sorts of financial and other fra=
ud, the holy grail of which would be central banking.

In the hands of a crook, or corrupt person (such as a paid off "climate sci=
entist") it can be used to do great evil.20%

Re: How the bastards do it
has been abused over time to commit all sorts of financial and other fraud, the
holy grail of which would be central banking.
scientist") it can be used to do great evil.

**Fourier was not "paid off" by anyone. In fact, Fourier is on record as
claiming that AGW would be beneficial for mankind, as a temperature rise
for Europe would be a good thing.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2012/04/evaluating-a-1981-temperature-projection /

**I am STILL waiting for you to present your peer-reviewed science to
support your nonsensical religious views.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

How could TW's "formal qualifications" or those of anybody else who is
likely to post here affect their credibility on the subject of AGW?

Re: How the bastards do it

**atec77 failed to complete any high school education. Such subtleties
are lost on him.

I note that none of the morons have challenged a single part of the
science relating to AGW. They, instead, prefer to insult and demean.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it
why on earth would any one post a challenge here as it would be wrong if
it did not agree with the doctrine according to Trevor and the CSIRO

Re: How the bastards do it

**Points:

* _I_ don't have a doctrine. I merely listen to scientists, not
talk-back radio hosts, politicians or religious leaders.
* The CSIRO backs it's claims with solid science.
* I cited the following organisations (not just CSIRO):
CSIRO
The Australian Academy of Science
BoM
NASA
The US EPA
The US National Academy of Sciences
American Meteorological Society
IPCC
The UK Met
The European Academy of Sciences and Arts
The Royal Society of New Zealand
The Royal Society of the UK
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Chemical Society
American Institute of Physics
American Physical Society
Australian Institute of Physics
European Physical Society
European Foundation
Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies

The real question is this:

Why do you steadfastly ignore the science and slavishly listen to the
likes of Alan Jones, Tony Abbott and George Pell?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it
Why do you persist in stating as fact that which is not fact.
I never listen to Jones and pell (don't like Jones can not be bothered
with pell whoever he is) and only hear Abbot in news grabs.

Re: How the bastards do it

**I only state fact.

**Then supply your peer-reviewed science that refutes the AGW
information supplied by the above organisations. You either accept
science, or you are a religious loon. There's not much in between. The
science is clear and unequivocal.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it
  lie
  no need , you material is based on a flawed model , and that's all it
is flawed

Re: How the bastards do it

**In what way/s is the model flawed?

Cite your peer-reviewed science that shows the alleged flaws in the model.

Cite your peer-reviewed science that proves Fourier and all the
scientists at CSIRO, NASA, BoM, The UK Met and all the others are wrong.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it
The reality is tweva you don't get to set the rules or demand anything ,
there is copies amounts of proof that much of the "evidence" you promote
is very flawed and by admission of the authors publicaly so
  Now we have established you have little understanding of whats
actually happening so do you intend presenting you nether regions for a
sound rogering or will you slope off and high your face in shame as you
should

  Oh and this is rhetorical fyi

--

Re: How the bastards do it

**Correct. I do not. Science does. Science demands evidence. Religion
relies on belief. You are failing to supply evidence. You are demanding
that we listen to your religious beleifs. Sorry. That is not good enough
for logial, rational humans, who have more than your pitiful educational
standards.

**Would you care to have someone translate that mess into English please?

**You have establishing nothing. To so so, requires that you present
some peer-reviewed evidence. Thus far, you've presented nothing.

  so do you intend presenting you nether regions for a sound

**No. As usual, you are simply exposing your extraordinary ignorance.

Present your evidence.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

And the "evidence" that AGW is presenting is a manufactured evidence
endorsed by a beaucratic body.

Re: How the bastards do it
typically "Oh look money , make things fit the outcome we were given"

--

Re: How the bastards do it

Basically you have to say you were lookng for the effect on global
warming to get the money ad that started in the 1980's.

Re: How the bastards do it

**Is that so? Which beaucratic body instructed Fourier to first advance
the theory?

Which beaucratic body told NASA, the EPA, The US Academy of Sciences to
manufacture data to the AGW denying government of George W Bush (who
paid their salaries)?

Which beaucratic body told CSIRO, BoM and the Australian Academy of
Science to manufacture data to the AGW denying government of John Howard
and Tony Abbott (who paid their salaries)?

Scientists, in the main, simply report the facts. Regardless of the
consequences and who pays their wages.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it
<tic>Probably the same one that instructed Cupernicus to say the sun
revolved around the earth,/tic>

What a naieve little bunny you are.
Forgotten the CSIRO Meat diet?

Re: How the bastards do it

**Nope. And I have not forgotten these things either:

http://www.csiro.au/Outcomes/Safeguarding-Australia/Emergency-detection-and-response/Achievements.aspx

http://www.csiro.au/Outcomes/ICT-and-Services/People-and-businesses/wireless-LANs.aspx

Along with the thousands of significant developments from a bunch of
very smart guys.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How the bastards do it

I take it from your response that mentioning their meat diet(created to
order and not from science) was a total WHOOSH then.

Site Timeline