How many ...

Coordinated Signals - does it take to figure out the - SPEED -
of an electron?

With electrons being so much faster than frequency waves,  -
even in space! -
What do they like the most to "Play" in?
I know they like battery compound!

100hz

Re: How many ...

42

Re: How many ...

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:41:26 +0800, "Rheilly Phoull"

LOL, no, seriously. Thanks for the laugh :)

Re: How many ...

You are an Idiot & no one said anything

Re: How many ...

Ahem..."no one" *asked* anything.

If Mr 100hz could actually form a sentence which indicates a question -
  instead of typing drivel - he may receive a better response.

The capitalised "I" in your appellation "Idiot" surely indicates the
first person.

Get out of your sandpit, stop throwing your toys about, and try asking a
question which makes sense.

Re: How many ...

Pardon Me! I thought I spelled Idiot wrong?

It's My Universe - you little rug womp - so take your little
Space Planes & go fly Blue Book, 7 Hit on You!

Re: How many ...

Oh, it's YOUR universe....now - who said something about TROLL ?

Site Timeline