How fast are the spammers?

Four days ago I posted a brand new throw-away e-mail address here so that people could contact me about the EA magazines. So far tonight, two nice spammers have sent congratulations to that address, telling me I've won not one but two lotteries! How lucky is that?!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Obviously, the scheme is automatic. Your 'brand new throw-away' e-mail address was picked up with some search engine.

Reply to
The Sib

Did that enlarge your penis ?

geoff

Reply to
geoff

I also have dozen of those offers a week! Most inappropriate!

Reply to
Suzy

Apparently, the early "send away for" penis enlargers found on the backs of suspect magazines in the 50's were actualy very successful in their claims to "enlarge your penis overnight" The package when delivered included a cheap plastic magnifyer.

I have always wondered how the "see thru specs" worked.

Reply to
rodney

I did some searching and now I know! Damn clever, these Americans.

Go to

to learn the secret.

Reply to
Bob Parker