How fast are the spammers?

    Four days ago I posted a brand new throw-away e-mail address here so
that people could contact me about the EA magazines.
    So far tonight, two nice spammers have sent congratulations to that
address, telling me I've won not one but two lotteries!
    How lucky is that?!

Bob

Re: How fast are the spammers?

Obviously, the scheme is automatic. Your 'brand new throw-away' e-mail
address was picked up with some search engine.

Re: How fast are the spammers?

Did that enlarge your penis ?

geoff

Re: How fast are the spammers?

I also have dozen of those offers a week!  Most inappropriate!

Re: How fast are the spammers?

Apparently, the early "send away for" penis enlargers
found on the backs of suspect magazines in the 50's
were actualy very successful in their claims to
"enlarge your penis overnight"
The package when delivered included a cheap plastic
magnifyer.

I have always wondered how the "see thru specs" worked.

Re: How fast are the spammers?

    I did some searching and now I know! Damn clever, these Americans.

    Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Ray_Specs_ (novelty) to learn
the secret.

Re: How fast are the spammers?

news:4737f573$0$10695> > I have always wondered how the "see thru specs"
worked.

Thanks Bob  :)

Site Timeline