Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
September 14, 2006, 7:41 pm
rate this thread
Hi I have and old vintage chandelier. its made for using
indoors but, i want to use is for a dinner party outside for one night
under and canopy. The light has five arms and uses 25 watt bulbs. it is
85 years old and dose not have a ground wire to it. I would like to
hook it up in my house later. I have no Idea which wire is hot or
negitive. I have installed new fans light fixtures up before with
instuctions . I like to do creative things . I don't want to harm the
can anyone help me .. what kind of batter to use, car
battery or one of those 8 volt batteries that you get with a flash
light . what do I need and how to do this??
- » how can light up an old vintage chandlier using a battery for outside party
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » What's the latest in Desoldering gadgets?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair