How can i find pcb buyer?

? 2015?9?17???? UTC

+8??12:44:20?Clocky???

UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???

s,

al.

n!

have delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok?

st a spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are th e same!

I feel sorry for all. Because i take ads in this discussion. But i have del ete all of them. but Cloky,JW,Xeno, Deez Nuts , i feel very sorry for distu rb them. but they also tell a lie in the discussion.We didnt sell any thin g to them, so he said "pcbgogo didnt send goods", "pcbgogo's quality is not good" ,pcbgogo's goods is expensive" is a big lie! please delete. I will n ot update new words about it, hope you three also dont make it nervous! jus t comunication, no any profit at all! ok? Sorry again to you all!

Reply to
Allen

Ewic Wu Wu you are hilarious! As funny as your PCBs are bad!

Reply to
Deez Nuts

So is it Allen, Ewic, Mr Wu Wu or Mau Tsao Tun?

I think I have the wong one.

Reply to
Deez Nuts

Ewic you will never find me! Never! Us Caucasians all look the same!

You will never find me!

Reply to
Deez Nuts

About 6 so far. ;)

Reply to
Deez Nuts

Ewic Wu Wu, perhaps you can arrange for the man to get his money back?

LOL. You dick head!

Reply to
Deez Nuts

You seems a bigger bullsheeet! Many big liar !

;)

Reply to
Deez Nuts

She's no ladyboy, it was a strap on!

Reply to
Deez Nuts

Nope, just a melamine fed infant.

Reply to
Deez Nuts

Hey Deez Nuts, i feel very sorry to you again! but we haven't sold any good s to you before!So you seems say a lie here! DONT DO THAT! And i will say s orry about my words to you before.PCBgogo is not like you said. and We will not take ads here next time. I have delete our information about pcbgogo h ere! So hope peacefully, Dont say any negtive words to us! Sorry again!

Reply to
Allen

? 2015?9?18???? UTC

+8??8:05:03?Allen???

ods to you before!So you seems say a lie here! DONT DO THAT! And i will say sorry about my words to you before.PCBgogo is not like you said. and We wi ll not take ads here next time. I have delete our information about pcbgogo here! So hope peacefully, Dont say any negtive words to us! Sorry again!

No worries! Deez Nuts is crazy, he just want others use negtive words to hi m! So he enjoy to do it! But i think everything is fair! not everyone like him! And no one will believe him if he is only rumormonger?

Reply to
Pedro

While I sympahise with the OP and applaud his initiative you're right - and what's worse it seems he harvested 'return to' emails from this group as I got an email from him a few days ago. :-/

--
Shaun.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
~misfit~

To be fair at ths stage we only have hearsay. His company might be excellent. IMO he sounds genuine, just not au fait with usenet ettiquette.

Yeah, shame that. Hearsay and ignorance of archaic etiquette may have just destroyed the livelihoods of who know how many people.