How can i find pcb buyer?

Sounds like a dissatisfied customer to me! I'll bet you have many of them....

--

Xeno
Reply to

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
.

Cloky is Xeno right! you two make alot of fake ads here, why say me ?i have delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok? I just want to ask the opinion about how to find a customer, but you just a spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are the sa me!

Reply to
Wu Eric

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
.

I have saw Xeno in goole discussion, you always say others is liar, i just want to know who you are !

Reply to
Wu Eric

Only when it's patently obvious to all and sundry that they are!

--

Xeno
Reply to

Wrong...

Usenet is NOT for advertising. I do not make ads as I am not selling anything.

You really haven't a clue about usenet, have you?

You will find no customers here, merely opinions.

LOL

--

Xeno
Reply to

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??6:33:33?Xeno???

UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???

s,

al..

n!

ust want to know who you are !

Xeno are rubbish too, he has given wrong information to us too! he and clok y is same person, he always spam here! be careful!

Reply to
Pedro

I have given you no information. Just advice not to waste time spamming here. Seems you lot are slow learners with developmental disabilities.

--

Xeno
Reply to

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??6:50:40?Xeno???

UTC+8??6:33:33?Xeno???

? UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???

ogs,

iral..

son!

just want to know who you are !

cloky is same person, he always spam here! be careful!

You too!

Reply to
wxm.145

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??6:50:40?Xeno???

UTC+8??6:33:33?Xeno???

? UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???

ogs,

iral..

son!

just want to know who you are !

cloky is same person, he always spam here! be careful!

I also dont sell anything here! but i have read the message, only you insul t others! why?

Reply to
wxm.145

Spammers like you change your nym regularly. How many have you had now? This looks like #4 or 5 - and rising.....

--

Xeno
Reply to

I can't speak for anyone else, but I did business with pcbgogo once. They took my money and never delivered the goods. They billed my credit card 3 times for one order that never arrived. They never return emails once they get your money. Pcbgogo.com are scammers and should be avoided at all costs!

Reply to
JW

Looks like your SPAM didn't go ever well here either.

JW

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??7:30:37?JW???

.

please response for what you said! pcbgogo use paypal payment,if paypal didnt send you goods,you can file a co mplain in paypal account! it seems that you are a big liar!! JW,Xeno,Cloky is same person, and just change name to give bad feed back to feedback!but you dont know Customer is clever,they will not be cheated by your words!

Reply to
Eric

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??7:30:37?JW???

.

Do you know what you said? PCBGogo didnt know you any more, you are a big l iar, why liar could say such words? Even if pcbgogo give the ads here, you can ask us away, dont tell a lie! If you work with pcbgogo,why dont know th ey use paypal payment. And said pcbgogo use credit card. Is it big joke rig ht? do you think readers are foolish? only read your fake feedback?

Reply to
Allen

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??9:39:31?Allen???

TC+8??7:30:37?JW???

s,

al.

!

ed

complain in paypal account! it seems that you are a big liar!! JW,Xeno,Clok y is same person, and just change name to give bad feed back to feedback!bu t you dont know Customer is clever,they will not be cheated by your words!

You seems a bullshit,I was bought from pcbgogo before.they really use paypa l as only payment method.Why do you said you use credit card???????? It seems you are a big liar, I didnt see they spam much here ?? Why you say that?

Reply to
wxm.145

ROFLMAO :-)

I will let the blogs, twitter and facebook know that pcbgogo are rubbish but Wu Eric is a very good comedian!

This will go viral.

Reply to
Clocky

I think *you're* a competitor of pcbogo, masquerading as a representative of pcbogo. Your I.P says you're in the U.S, and your 'chinglish' is a little too contrived to be real. Have a nice day.

Reply to
Jeßus

From

174.139.72.220:

"This person tried to drop my database

Somebody from this ip tried to drop my database. Reported on 16 Sep, 2015 07:52:53 PM

184.168.200.145 30 minutes ago Ticket information regarding your order #00000507046

SPAM email with attached ZIP file 4kb entitled, "Order+00000507046.zip" Dear customer, Your payment has been processed and your credit card has been charged. Please check your e-ticket in the attachment to this e-mail. Below you can find the order details and e-ticket information: FLIGHT NUMBER : IK90372 DATE & TIME : Sep 15

2015, 15:40 DEPARTING : Long Beach TOTAL PRICE : $ 600.00 Thank you for choosing America Airlines. Reported on 16 Sep, 2015 08:26:23 PM 202.39.151.120 10 minutes ago Constant spam

hundreds of emails each week from this address, all apparently part of different companies. I try to remove my name from the mailing list but

Reported on 16 Sep, 2015 08:46:41 PM

Is IP address 174.139.72.220 abusing your machine now? If yes, please share more information with others. "

Reply to
Jeßus

? 2015?9?17???? UTC

+8??12:44:20?Clocky???

UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???

s,

al.

n!

have delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok?

st a spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are th e same!

You lying little jerk.

Reply to
Pedro

? 2015?9?17???? UTC

+8??12:44:20?Clocky???

UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???

s,

al.

n!

have delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok?

st a spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are th e same!

Hey Cloky, please do that, so that let me know who you are!because here,we could not know where are you from!!you are a really comedian! i have delete my message! and we dont want to take any ads here! just want to comunicati on!but you are really start a rumour!why? Stop to quarrel ok? I have delete all!

Reply to
Allen