How 100 Mbps broadband will rock your world - Page 2

Re: How 100 Mbps broadband will rock your world

Or, what will become more important, the capacity of the server to
respond.

Re: How 100 Mbps broadband will rock your world

Something that still seems to be totally ignored in all the hype.

MrT.

Re: How 100 Mbps broadband will rock your world

**Cable is not quite the answer. Cable is a problem inasmuch as when more
people connect to the cable, to total speeds fall. Since cable is no longer
the most popular broadband connection, those who are left get pretty decent
speeds. I know this from bitter experience. I signed with Optus many years
ago. Speeds were good, but not great. Optus changed their pricing policy and
subscribers dropped their Optus plans. I noted a steady improvement in
speeds until my contract ran out and I left too.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: How 100 Mbps broadband will rock your world

I can already imagine PigBond with a 500Meg Account for $150 and 25c a
Meg over the limit.

Re: How 100 Mbps broadband will rock your world

Should that not be 50c for each MB over??????

Re: How 100 Mbps broadband will rock your world

How silly of me, I forgot to charge for the Upload

Site Timeline