House power meter question - Page 2

Re: House power meter question

    I think all of this proves the words of the old capacitor maker
true: "He who lives electric will dielectric!".

Bob

Re: House power meter question

OK Bob - I don't think I can top that - so I surrender

David

Re: House power meter question

"steve"

 ** No.

.......   Phil

Re: House power meter question

Beware of natural selection... it often occurs when people attempt to
cheat electricity!

Re: House power meter question

Has Darwin struck again?

Re: House power meter question

See the switch next to the meter? Flick that off and you don't get
charged for any electricity usage at all. Your test equipment will not
measure any usage and indeed the meter will appear to have stopped.

It really is that simple.

--
Regards

Kevin Martin

Re: House power meter question

and
hot
if
and
if
comments

You will be charged a base rate...so not exactly true but close.

Re: House power meter question

closer to 240 in australia,

and

no. the meter measures what comes in on the hot...

if it didn't register it would be, but it does.

Bye.
   Jasen

Re: House power meter question

geez, were you WIRED when you wrote that? Seriously, it's just not neutral
to be asking such silly questions.

mike

Site Timeline