House power meter question

It sort of depends on the frequency, though that is just gausswork and nothing for me to CRO about

says Dave with a smile on his dial

Reply to
quietguy

do

Oh Bob, tha tis so funny it had me in hysterisous (or it would have had if I knew how to spell it)

Reply to
quietguy

for

Look watt you've started, David! This subject's in a state of flux now, but I've got a lot of reluctance to discuss magnetics because it's not really my field.

Cheers Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

knew

If we were talking about transformers, it would be of primary importance. But we're not, so it isn't. :-)

Reply to
Bob Parker

Jeez you blokes really have amped the whole thing up

Reply to
atec 77

The feedback is great. we're shifting into a new phase.

Friday

Reply to
Friday

Speak for yourself mate, I am staying neutral until you blokes come back to earth, then I might get active again if I don't blow a fuse

And this had been going on for so long I am wondering about the MTBF (mean time between funnies)

David

Reply to
quietguy

I think all of this proves the words of the old capacitor maker true: "He who lives electric will dielectric!".

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

OK Bob - I don't think I can top that - so I surrender

David

Bob Parker wrote:

Reply to
quietguy