House power meter question

I had a question i wondered if anyone could answer. If you take a pipe and
hammer it into the ground in your yard and connect a wire to it,,and use
that as the negative wire,,then connect a wire to your ac outlet to the hot
wire. It reads on a meter around 110 volts but at a lower amperage. So if
you used that to say charge batteries would it bypass your house meter and
its working hall effect principal?? Would this be almost like free power if
it dont register on the meter,,even if its at a lower amperage? Any comments
appreciated..

Re: House power meter question

Re-volting!

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: House power meter question

Amp-ly explained. :-)

Re: House power meter question

Ohm y! you do sing well

(or if I have to spell it out Oh my

Re: House power meter question

Some is showing some Resistance to paying his dues.

Re: House power meter question

    It Hz when you say things like that!

Re: House power meter question

You can pull a few mA off the phone line before the line opens if
you want some free energy to charge nicads.  Much easier to use a solar
panel though!

Another source of "free" energy is a tuned inductor tuned to local
radio station but you have to live fairly close to their transmitting
antenna. again only micro amps.

Re: House power meter question

Thats shocking.

Re: House power meter question

    If you're gunna pinch electricity, you gotta plan it carefully. If
it was me, I'd do it in three phases.

Bob

Re: House power meter question

Whilst there's a lot of power in that argument, what is the OP's capacity to do
so without resistance from the authorities?

Re: House power meter question

snipped-for-privacy@blahbigpondblah.comblah.blahau says...
 This is a highly reactive thread, there is only one solution to the
original poster's problem.

The retroincabulator: http://media.ebaumsworld.com/retro.wmv

:-D

Cheers, Ray

Re: House power meter question

    This is serious enough to report to A Current Affair to work out
watt's watt...

Re: House power meter question

Or serious enough current to charge a Volts-wagon with a good set of shocks.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: House power meter question

do

Oh Bob, tha tis so funny it had me in hysterisous (or it would have had if I knew
how to spell it)

Re: House power meter question

knew

    If we were talking about transformers, it would be of primary
importance. But we're not, so it isn't. :-)

Re: House power meter question

Jeez you blokes really have amped the whole thing up

Re: House power meter question

It sort of depends on the frequency, though that is just gausswork and nothing
for
me to CRO about

says Dave with a smile on his dial

Re: House power meter question

for

   Look watt you've started, David! This subject's in a state of flux
now, but I've got a lot of reluctance to discuss magnetics because it's
not really my field.

Cheers
Bob

Re: House power meter question

The feedback is great. we're shifting into a new phase.

Friday

Re: House power meter question

Speak for yourself mate, I am staying neutral until you blokes come back to
earth, then I might get active again if I don't blow a fuse

And this had been going on for so long I am wondering about the MTBF (mean
time between funnies)

David