Hong Kong electronics shopping

What's the best place to shop in Hong Kong for electronics? I don't mean consumer stuff but tools, test equipment and similar stuff - I want a friend to do some shopping for me but need some directions... Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom

Fist port of call is

From their in the side streets are electronic shops.

If you ask a freindly at the Golden Computer Arcade... they can probably point you in the right direct.

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

The Golden Arcade ( for computer stuff) is in Sham Shui Po (

) and the best component shops are across the railway in Apliu Street. Sham Shui Po is on the Tsuen Wan MTR Line. See link above.

John G.

Reply to
John G