Hong Kong electronics shopping

What's the best place to shop in Hong Kong for electronics? I don't mean
consumer stuff but tools, test equipment and similar stuff - I want a friend to
do some shopping for me but need some directions...
Thanks, Tom

Re: Hong Kong electronics shopping

Fist port of call is  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Computer_Arcade

From their  in the side streets are electronic shops.

If you ask a freindly at the Golden Computer Arcade... they can probably
point you in the right direct.

Joe

Re: Hong Kong electronics shopping

The Golden Arcade ( for computer stuff) is in  Sham Shui Po (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sham_Shui_Po ) and the best component shops
are across the railway in  Apliu Street.  Sham Shui Po is on the Tsuen
Wan  MTR Line.
See link above.

John G.